In my mailbox today, I have many pieces of junk mail from the past few weeks, marked “Refused”, plus the following letter I wrote to the Charlton Postmaster.
March 26, 2007
In accordance with DMM 508, section 1.1.4, or any other applicable postal regulation, I hereby request that you not deliver to either of us any mail from any of the following addresses, for the maximum length of time that such an order can be good for. We do not want mail from any of these places, and did not ask for it. Thank you.
- P.O. Box 22011, Wilmingon, Deleware 19891-0011
- PO Box 3265, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, 52406-3265
- 27 Otis Street, Westboro, MA 01581
- One South Orange St., Wilmington, DE 19801
- 12061 Bluemont Way, Reston, VA 20190
- P.O. Box 85149, Richmond, VA 23295-0001
Peter Cooper Jr. and Jessica Cooper
194 Berry Corner Rd.
Charlton, MA 01507-5247
Those address were just the ones from my stack of mail I refused today that seemed to be most likely to try sending more mail in the future. It’ll be interesting to see how well it works.